Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

Haha!

Awesome. That was funny. I love your animation style, man. It was hilarious the way dumbledore's hair bounced back and forth..priceless. And my hat off to you, sir, for using my 3 second Magical Moment "song" (and I use that term loosely). I thought it would be lost in mediocrity forever. Very solid animation.

RSQViper responds:

Flaedo!

Yeah, man thanks a lot for that. I actually downloaded it and ALMOST forgot to use it!

Then I found a happy place for it.

Thanks for reviewing!

Life of a Dog Life of a Dog

That was so sad.

I like the your notebook animation style. This is a real heart string-puller.

LL: The Story LL: The Story

lol, funny!

Thats funny, man! The mic work was a little shabby, but totally acceptable.
You get points for not using speakonia like a noob.

Square Circle One Square Circle One

Wow.

That was godly animation. And so realistic! I almost wanted to grab a hammer and pound that face back into the box. I'm going to hazard a guess and say that was some pretty high fps?

Pico's Halloween Carnival Pico's Halloween Carnival

Awesome!

That was really cool. It's a little rough around the edges in terms of pretty, but I really love your animation style, man. I just have one question: How long did it take you to animate those 3D scenes?

Five-Iron responds:

About an hour I'd guess.

Dusty Wind Dusty Wind

Hah!

That was funny, dude. I actually cracked a smile. I like your art, and the animation was nice, too. All around solid flash.

SkullHead 'Green Fingers' SkullHead 'Green Fingers'

Very cool!

I loved this! A very enjoyable cartoon. I hope some other artists take a page out of your book and work on their animations longer before they submit them. All around very nice.

Christmas Spirit Part 1 Christmas Spirit Part 1

I loved it.

Dude, that was awesome. I love how you draw master chief and mario. Really well made. Just one suggestion: Some subtitles. I had trouble understanding mario in some scenes, and subtitles would clear that right up. Sequel, please. :)

CreamyGrue responds:

The next movie will probably have subtitles , just the V-cam makes subtitles difficult . (if you know a way to sop this please tell me :) )

Thanks for the review

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

Pretty nice.

If you decide to continue this, I totally want in. Sweet.

Very well done, by the way, really funny.

Kid Icarus - Part III Kid Icarus - Part III

Really nice, and well done.

I really like your style of animation, man. And the voice acting wasn't bad, either. Thumbs up.